No Another Pokemon Parody No Another Pokemon Parody

It was very nicely animated but the sound levels killed me. I kept having to turn up and down my speakers so it could be improved on a lot.

Felix's Loopdeloops 2011 Felix's Loopdeloops 2011

Excellent work as always

I really enjoyed watching these, I wish I wasn't in the U.S. I would love to have seen the screenings D:

Divided by Zero Divided by Zero

So good that I had to watch it twice

Simply perfect.
I'm a sucker for puns to start off so that made it all the more enjoyable!

Out of everything I've seen on newgrounds, this is the only flash that I truly deep-down enjoyed.

Amination: Really fluid and expressive while maintaining quality (some neat 3-D looking moments ie: spear)

Sound: The narrator had a great voice for the scenes being shown

Music: Tied in really well with the story and added to the feelings generated by the scenes

I'd love for you to actually make this more than a "trailer" since it has great potential and interest.

Keep up the great animations!

~FUZZ

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Impressive!

ZOMG! How much PP and HP do those poke'mon have!?!?! It must be OVER 9000!!!!! xD

In all seriousness, this was a very well done flash!

I've watched your other two and this one shows REAL progress in animation!

The motion was good, colors, sounds music, I LOVED IT!

My only issue was that the characters didn't have as much detail as the Poke'mon did D:

Every time they came on the screen they stood out like a sore thumb =/

Overall I give this an- EXCELLENT

9/10

Keep it up!

KevinBacon's Pixel Party! KevinBacon's Pixel Party!

Kevin Bacon Approves

Kevin Bacon likes pixels. Kevin Bacon likes bacon made from pixels. Kevin Bacon likes Kevin Bacon.

The Last Gift The Last Gift

Nice

Good art, but your logo is stolen from the poster for the broadway version of Beauty and the Beast ;)

Just a fyi

A Midnight Visit A Midnight Visit

VERY good but needs A LOT of work!

You have it all there man, but it needs SERIOUS development.

You need to expand and elaborate the plot, revamp the animation style and tweak the music timing and flow.

Otherwise I enjoyed the use of the text boxes opposed to vocal dialogue. I believe that the "silence" of the characters adds to the story.

I would LOVE to see you redo this and make it into the great work of art that it can be :)

Rainbowball of Doom Rainbowball of Doom

Pretty good :)

ROFL

Not too bad.

Good idea, but the animation could use some work